Have you wanted to get more involved with ASCLS-Maryland but not sure how? Why not become a delegate (or alternate delegate) from Maryland to participate in the business of ASCLS as a whole. The term is one year.
Delegate duties include:
- Voting in the election of the 2022-2023 officers, which occurs on Tuesday, June 28, 2022
- Participating in the House of Delegates Meeting on Thursday, June 30, 2022, 10 am EDT
- Participating in the Mid-Year House of Delegates Meeting (tentatively scheduled for Sunday, January 15, 2023)
To qualify, delegates MUST be registered for the Joint Annual Meeting (in person OR virtual) and must be members of ASCLS as of April 30, 2022.
Delegate Submission - The following information must be submitted for each delegate: Delegate Position, Full Name, ASCLS Membership Number, Email Address, and Mobile Phone. Do NOT submit phone numbers for anything other than mobile phones - they will be used for voting during the meeting. Typos in mobile phone numbers will prevent delegates from voting.
Based on ASCLS Membership (as of April 30, 2022), the delegation for the Maryland State Society is as follows:
- President or Proxy: 1
- President-Elect or Proxy: 1
- Ascending Professional: 1
- Developing Professional: 1
- Additional Delegates: 1
- Total Delegates: 5
If you are interested in becoming a delegate from Maryland, please contact ASCLS-Maryland (firstname.lastname@example.org) by June 1, 2022!