Join the Discussion

Latest Discussions

  • Posted in: Open Forum

    The deadline for Alpha Mu Tau Fraternity scholarship applications is April 1, 2017. Please print all applications on white paper with black ink. Thank you! ------------------------------ Debbie Shell, MLS(ASCP)SM,DLM Laboratory Instructor Idaho State ...

  • Posted in: Open Forum

    Hi, I would like to make sure that DUE date is April.1st, Am I correct? Also, Is it ok if I print out my application on color paper. Let me know. Thank you. ------------------------------ Ami Patel Clinical Laboratory Science Senior year student Virginia ...

  • Posted in: Open Forum

    Well, then, I did pay twice and as of yet, I have not heard back from ASCP. ------------------------------ Laura Parendo Program Director Hibbing Community College Hibbing MN (218) 262-7254 ------------------------------

Upcoming Events

Recent Blogs


  • Thank you for being an ASCLS member!

    We sincerely appreciate your support over the last year through your membership in ASCLS!

    Your membership directly supports our ongoing legislative efforts, our outreach efforts to promote the laboratory to the general public, and our efforts to put ... more

Most Active Members